Sunday, November 30, 2014

Wonderland





Dress- Ross, Shoes- Vince Camuto, Watch- Marc By Marc Jacobs

It is not cold, hence why I'm wearing a little floral dress. But hey, I'm not going to complain. I just want it to rain, because I think rain is so beautiful and romantic to me. Plus we are in a drought haha. I wore this dress to lunch with my fellow San Diego blogger friends Bianca from The In Between Girls, and Tanya from La Bella Tanchi. It's always fun to catch up with friends and eat a good meal. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and have a fantastic day! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

That dress is so stunning! And floral is always a good idea.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

you look beautiful.
follow me here
http://twinladybug.blogspot.com
kisses & hugs !!

Nikki Williams said...

love that dress!

xx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com