Monday, March 2, 2015

Orange Organza




Dress- c/o eShakti, Heels- Reflection

I might have some explaining to do, I know I have been absent for almost two months on this blog but I have no excuse! I apologize for my long absence, forgive me? okay great, now I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things. I have lots of new outfits that I would love to feature on this blog so look out for that! I started off with this gorgeous dress that I received from eShakti. They just have the cutest dresses. Like I don't already have enough dresses but I just can't help it! every time I spot a beautiful dress I somehow convince myself that I need it (And this is why I'm taking a shopping hiatus) when I actually don't. But this dress is the perfect spring dress. I have always loved orange toned clothing on me, it might be my favorite color to wear in the spring time. But not only is the color beautiful but it's organza! I just love this new trend! What do you all think? let me know! Thanks for reading and have a fabulous day! and again, I'm sorry for my absence!

9 comments:

Lu Suito said...

love this dress it's so beautiful!

Lu | loulou

Live-Style20 said...

so nice look ;]


xoxo

new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Live-Style20 said...

so nice look ;]


xoxo

new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Laura Neuzeth said...

That dress looks amazing on you! I love the color and style. :-)

Laura Neuzeth said...

That dress looks amazing on you! I love the color and style. :-)

Nikki Williams said...

that dress is gorgeous!

xx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com

John Marine said...

Sara, this dress is beautiful. I like your sandals to go with this outfit also. Charming hairstyle and smile as always. Great outfit!

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Mandy Lin said...

christian louboutin pumps 12cm high heel sale online and free shipping http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
Christian Louboutin 12CM White Patent White Spike Pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Wine Red Pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM wine red Pointed Pumps

Monique Reinds said...

Beautiful dress~!

Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com