Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Grey Maxi





Maxi Dress- Calvin Klein, Necklace- Macy's, Watch- Marc Jacobs, Shoes- Steve Madden

It's been a long time since I last posted, I know I don't post that often anyway, but I have just been pretty busy lately. I hope you understand. Anyway I wanted to share with you all this grey maxi dress that I have been loving. It finally feels like fall here in SD and I think a neutral maxi dress is the perfect way to start off the fall! You can layer this dress in so many ways including a moto jacket, a faux fur vest, and of course different kinds of accessories. Plus it's super comfy so you just can't go wrong. I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night!

5 comments:

Live-Style20 said...

nice dress ;-)))


xoxo
new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very pretty duo with your necklace and dress!

-Tanchi

Nikki Williams said...

your hair looks amazing!!

xx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com

John B. Marine said...

Sara, your maxi dress looks lovely. Your necklace is as charming as your sweet smile and hairstyle. Nice sandals also.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Stunning. Love the necklace too. Great statement piece.
#MadForFashionForLess Visit/Follow on Facebook!