Sunday, November 16, 2014

Floral Romper







Romper- Forever21, Necklace- Lucky Brand, Shoes- Vince Camuto, Purse- Coach

This is my first romper I have ever worn, Like ever. Rompers have never appealed to me much in the past, but I'm starting to really like them. Most of them are much more suitable for summer. But I decided to add tights to this look to make it look more fall-ish. Transitioning pieces from summer to fall is always fun in my opinion, you just have to get creative. I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Nikki Williams said...

love your bag!

xx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com

John B. Marine said...

This is a very nice floral romper/playsuit. The shoes are also nice to go with this romper. Pretty face, smile, and hairstyle as usual.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com