Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Asymmetrical Dress





Dress- Closet Boutique, Heels- Charlotte Russe, Clutch- Asos, Lipstick- "Ruby Woo" by Mac Cosmetics

I haven't posted enough holiday looks this season, well I actually haven't posted much at all this season and I do apologize about that. But it's not too late because we still got new years ahead! I thought this dress would be a perfect new year's look. It's for those who aren't really into sequin but still want to look fabulous. I love dressing up in a black and white look topped with the perfect red lip. There is nothing classier than that. And what's even cooler is that this dress has an asymmetrical hem to it which adds so much edge to the whole look. I just feel like a diva in this dress. It's fabulous. I hope you enjoyed and have a very Merry Christmas to anybody who celebrates!