Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Celebrity Fashion Fun!












I am in love with each and every dress! the colors are so bright and fun and the designs are so unique! i wanted to do this post for Summer fashion inspiration, i totally feel inspired by these dresses and i hope it inspires you to be daring and fearless with fashion! my favorite trend for summer 2011 has to be color blocking, it's SO fun and fashion forward so hopefully you'll try that trend out as well! which is your favorite dress from the ones i posted? what's your favorite trend for summer 2011? hope you enjoyed :)


6 comments:

Maria Elyse said...

I love everything Katy Perry wears. :) Especially that first dress...and the floral top part of the second photo of her. She always manages to add a fun, modern, exciting twist to usually classic styles.

Thanks for the comment on my blog! It's nice to know I'm no the only one who struggles with that. :)

xo
Maria Elyse
First Impressions
Flying Ships Vintage

Hatton Jewellers said...

I agree with Maria E. I also love the Katy perry dresses and her style.

Celebrity Fashion Online

Cindy said...

These are such good red carpet pickings! I'm gonna have to go with Katy Perry as well. Her style is so fun and figure-flattering.

Cindy
Style Soufflé

yiqin; said...

those are brilliant choices.

Rachel said...

Katy Perry's first dress is so beautiful!

Samm said...

Wow, the first dress is gorgeous!

With love, Samm
@ www.afterstylecomesfashion.com