Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A few new items

Hello Everybody! I hope you are having a wonderful day or night so far. I wanted to share with you all a few new items that I have been loving that I recently purchased. This is not the type of post I normally do but I was like why not? we are all here because let's face it, we are obsessed with fashion. 




I am in love with these Issac Mizrahi striped heels. I'm not normally into kitten heels but these were an exception! I love how unique and fun they are. They are also going to match many items in my closet. I have also really been into anything Black and White lately. It's such a classic combo. 



This is my very first Coach bag and I must say, I am in love. I thought I would treat myself to this bag because hey, why not? I love anything studded. This is the perfect cross-body bag and it will last me for years to come. The leather on it is so soft and smooth. It is actually much more roomy on the inside than it looks. It fits my wallet, sunglasses, phone, and any other necessities I may need.



Vests are one of those things that can make any outfit look much cooler. I picked up these two vests to rock in the fall/winter time. Although I think I might still be able to get away with wearing these in the summer too because the weather in San Diego is bipolar. Sometimes it's really hot, and other times it's freakin cold. But enough weather talk. The main reason I love these vests is because they are moto style. I love throwing these over a girly dress or some leather pants. Depends on how badass I feel that day.


Hope you Enjoyed!


Note: I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned above. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Live-Style20 said...

nice heels!! ;-))


i invite to me too
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great finds!
Mad For Fashion For Less
Become a Fashion Fan: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-For-Fashion-For-Less/310725935696887