Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sweet Escape





Dress- TJ Maxx, Purse- Ralph Lauren, Sandals- Jcpenny, Necklace- Icing, Watch- Skagen

I have probably worn many mint pieces on the blog in the past, but this is one of my favorites! Mint is such a gorgeous color and I cannot get enough of it. I also can't get enough of wearing dresses. I swear if you would have told me a few years ago that I would become a person who constantly wears dresses I would not have believed you no matter what. It's funny how people change. When I go shopping I go straight to the dress section before anything else. I have more dresses in my closet that I do any other article of clothing. Must. Stop. Buying. Dresses. What's your favorite piece of clothing? Let me know! I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night!

4 comments:

Dianne Tho said...

oh, i'm just like you, in summer i can not wear dresses. dresses al day , all night haha :D
and that dress looks great on you
http://diannetho.blogspot.com.es

Sampada said...

My favorite items to shop are probably just tops. I love dresses but those are always special purchases for me...I'm not sure why. Also it's really hard for me to find ones that aren't too short :/


I love your minty, lacy dress though...so pretty! The accessories really work well with the look, too!

sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

Jenna Leigh said...

What a beautiful dress + i love the color :) Happy weekend

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

John B. Marine said...

This Mint Green (which I thought was Aqua Blue) dress is beautiful, and so are the necklace and this handbag. Charming sandals, hairstyle, and smile. Totally lovely looks!

johnbmarine.blogspot.com