Thursday, March 27, 2014

Blue Tones






Dress- Thrifted, Denim Moto Jacket- Macy's, Earrings- Gift, Heels- Windsor

There is nothing more classic than a tight, knee-length dress. This specific one I'm wearing has a fun print on it and is tight enough to look flattering, but loose enough to be comfortable! I decided to edge it up a bit by adding my favorite denim jacket. I hope you enjoyed and have a fantastic weekend! my spring break just began and I could not be more excited, even though I'm probably going to spend it doing homework lol. Oh well. Have a nice day/night!

7 comments:

JustPorsh said...

Lovely dress!
♥ ♥ ♥

John Marine said...

This is a combination of casual and chic done very well. Lovely dress and pumps, and the denim jean jacket offers a nice touch. The earrings are as charming as your hairstyle and smile. You styled this one very well!

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Abigail said...

Love the cool blue tones :) What a gorgeous dress that is!

Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Shoegal Out In The World said...

I love bodycon dresses & this one is elegant & has an interesting print... I like how you combined it with a jean biker jacket & pumps... A blue leather biker jacket would also be great...

Have a great weekend!!!

xoxo Violeta, your Shoegal Out In The World

www.shoegaloutintheworld.com

Nikki Williams said...

that dress is gorgeous!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Megan Butcher said...

Love everything about this outfit, especially the jacket & shoes! Modern princess-like :)

<3 Megan
http://www.garden-variety.net

Ritah Nakyeyune said...

Sara you look amazing,,,the dress prints, shoes, earring spot on

ririzamusings.blogspot.com