Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Denim & Lace




Denim Moto Jacket- Material Girl, Lace Dress- Guess, Booties- Forever 21, Necklace- Forever 21 (Old)

For some reason, I dress way more edgy in the winter time than I do in the summer time, I don't know why but my inner rocker girl comes out. In the summer time I live in floral dresses and flowy skirts and in the winter time, I'm all about moto style, leather, studs etc. do any of you experience the same thing? I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night!

8 comments:

nnn said...

Love your booties!

Unknown said...

Go girl! Show your inner rocker side within you. I totally think you look great with denim and lace in this ensemble. :)
-xoxo, FRANCES


FASHION DREAMER x ROSEGAL GIVEAWAY :)
- 3 easy steps to join
- open INTERNATIONALLY
http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/2013/12/fashion-dreamer-x-rosegal-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

Oh that happens to me every year! I guess all the black leather and lace make me want to go to the edgy side of fashion! This is such a fantastic way to winterise that cute feminine dress, oh and the booties are fab!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

John B. Marine said...

Certainly rocking it here. Great-looking dress along with a very cool denim jacket and chic booties. I also like your necklace. Sweet style yet again!

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Live-Style20 said...

super style!! ;-))



new post

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Jenna Leigh said...

GOREGOUS! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower.

come check out my blog,
http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2013/12/home-for-holidays.html

Regina said...

awesome boots!



http://fashionyard.blogspot.com

Lulu said...

Love that your inner rocker comes out in the winter, because this is such a cute look. I am jealous that this is the weather you have in december?

Your newest follower:)
Xx, www.heyitslulu.blogspot.com