Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tropical Babe





Dress- H&M, Shoes- Q Fashion

Every time I look at this dress, I imagine myself in a beautiful deserted island where rivers are flowing and tropical birds are flying above. Looks like paradise to me! The unique print makes this dress a piece of art! I absolutely love it! I scored it on super sale from H&M a couple of weeks ago! So glad they had my size! because sometimes I get unlucky when I find something I love but it doesn't fit me right in places. Don't you hate when that happens? Anyway I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night!

9 comments:

OrigamiGirl said...

Ooh I wondered if it was from H&M. They've got lots of lovely tropical theme things at the moment. I tried a similar one on but it wasnt for my body shape. You look utterly lovely in it though! I like that you found some matching plants to shoot it by.

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Love it!! Such a soothing image on your dress :)

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

Anonymous said...

I love that dress, you were so lucky to find it in your size! Adore that you went for edgier shoes, those boots are the coolest!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

Sammi said...

This H&M dress is fabulous on you, and those SHOES!! They are incredible. Beautiful summery outfit.

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I saw that dress at H&M too but they didn't have my size! But I love the print. I'm glad you were lucky enough to snatch it up. It looks fantastic on you! <3

toni

Unknown said...

I saw it at H&M yesterday...it was like $7...what a find!! You look stunning in this dress :)

Veloria in Velvet
www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

John B. Marine said...

Your dress has some fantastic designs on it. I probably would not have gone for the lace-up booties, but I would go for maybe some sandals or pumps in the same color as those booties to go with the orange colors on the dress. Still, I think you look fabulous!

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Brenda J. Harvey said...

I love love the orange litas. They look so cool.

guess watches sale

Anonymous said...

What a daring outfit I love it! LOVE the orange litas! What a great pairing Sara!

-Tanya
labellatanchi.com