Sunday, April 21, 2013

Refresh Mint





Mint Blazer-Vintage, Gingham top-Kohl's, Denim Jeans-Rue 21, Nude Pumps-Jcpenny, Mirrored Sunglasses-Rocawear

I haven't worn regular denim jeans in such a long time! I'm more of a dresses and skirts kind of girl, but I still like wearing jeans from time to time. I used to wear them all the time a couple of years back but my style has evolved and become more girly! I scored this fabulous mint blazer at a thrift store a couple of days ago and I just can't take my eyes off of it, the color is just too beautiful! oh and who is loving mirrored sunglasses this season? I am! they are so cool looking and I'm pretty obsessed with them. I hope you enjoyed and had a lovely weekend, I know I did!



16 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the color!! Super cute outfit!

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

bestrong said...

great look :)
visit me: http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

Jan said...

Love it!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

ѕαяα-кяιѕтιη said...

I love your outfit!!!
xoxo
Sara
http://liveloveandlaughwithsassa.de/

Anonymous said...

I love mirrored sunglasses! They are so fun and I think they totally transform a look. I can't believe you thrifted that blazer! It's perfect! Great find girl! Hope you had a nice weekend. <3

toni

Unknown said...

I love that you wore those sunglasses with this look! It just takes it over the top! Love it..
Hope
hchdesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So refreshing, this look :D

http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

Sammi said...

So cute! I almost bought the same or similar gingham shirt at Kohl's (in pink)! I love how you put this outfit together :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the mint! Cute outfit!

Anonymous said...

Love your blazer

Unknown said...

Sara this color is so amazing that I can't stop looking at you! You look Ahhhhmazing!

xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

Kacie Cone said...

Gorgeous! I love you in that color!

PAQUETEDESDEMEXICO said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, I visit yours and I loved it.
I follow you on gfc and bloglovin, facebook.
I invite you to follow me too
Kisses
Yasmin

FashionLicious Girl said...

Such a lovable outfit! Wonderful styling & colors ; )
Xo, Ma'ria from- http://dreamoutloudgirls.blogspot.se/ !

boardwalksandboulevards said...

Cute! I love mint...especially as a monochromatic look. And those reflective sunnies are fierce!

- Kaitlyn

Boardwalks & Boulevardsn

Lonneke said...

Love this outfit!

loves, Lonneke
www.fashionskillsforyou.blogspot.com/