Monday, April 11, 2011

Gossip Girl










One of the reasons i watch "Gossip Girl" is because of the fashion. The characters have amazing style, very fashion forward, elegant, and sexy. Every time i watch an episode i feel inspired by the bright colors, mixed patterns, and the cut of the clothing. My favorite fashionistas on the show have to be Serena Van Der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf (obviously lol). Blair's style is very classic, preppy, and polished. Serena's style is very boho chic and sexy at the same time. ahh! i just want to own all their clothing!. But i also love the drama on the show, very scandalous!. Gossip Girl is definitely one of my favorite shows. It airs on the CW, usually on mondays and i heard its going to start airing again on April 18th. I hope you enjoyed! and all the fashionistas out there will love Gossip Girl fashion just as much as i do!

6 comments:

Annabelle Fleur said...

Love gossip girl!!! Great post!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Ani said...

I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL AS WELL!!! DEFINETELY GREAT FASHION IDEAS!!! i'M YOUR NEWEST FOLLOWER!!!
VISIT AND FOLLOW ME AT http://aadreamsblog.blogspot.com/

XOXO
ANI

Nubia Mejia said...

I love Gossip Girl as well. The Fashion is always great.

carolina said...

love gossip girl. <3

yiqin; said...

the fashion is the reason i watch this too.

elizabeth s. said...

I love gossip gir! they always look so fab! It is definitely my guilty pleasure!

xx

e.