Friday, April 29, 2011

Plaid Princess





Dress- Marshall's
Shoes- Ross
Leggings- who knows?


10 comments:

Unknown said...

cute dress... I have the same exact dress but it's only in blue. I never tried wearing it with a belt, great idea :)) nice wedges too

-jean

Sick by Trend said...

Lovely shoes!

xx

Have a nice weekend!

www.sickbytrend.com

Segments of Life said...

I have the same exact top, only for you it's a dress, but mine is a really long top. Ironically, I wore it with tights too. You're pulling it off beautifully though, much better than me :)

I V Y said...

lovely dress.

∆ blog
∆ twitter
∆ ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!

Posh Culture said...

Cute Style.. First time on your blog and love it!! U'll definitely be seeing more of Posh Culture on your blog :)
check out posh culture @ www.allposh.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

So cute! You look so cute with your hair up. And that dress is so fun. Reminds me of a picnic...in the good way, of course!

Unknown said...

Lovely, such a cute dress!

Sarah
x

http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

Dilan Dilir said...

you look amazing :) great outfit!

Unknown said...

cute dress! I have one similar to it ;)

xo Grace

http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Love the retro vibe of this look! You pull it off well!